Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Foreign Languages?

Kalron

Hi guys! I'm learning German in school and the trimester ended so I don't have the class anymore and I reallyw ant to learn German. DOes anyone speak it close to fluent where we could message each other for a while over the forums? I'm not comfortable speaking yet but I definitely know the structure of the language well enough to converse via messaging. I just don't have the vocab to speak yet.

Not sure if this is alright to put in the general forum section. But it is a non-game-related topic >: D

I'm not very active on these forums anymore but I guess I'm sorta fluent in german even though I lost a lot of it. It's totally so that you lose most of it when you stop practicing. Haven't really needed german in the past 6 years so it's rusty as fuck. I'm sure you'll find a german in here who can message around with you on the regular. Kick ass on it even though it's a shit language :) it's always good to know an extra one, you know, just in case.

Anyone wanting to learn dutch? Same price for me 20 bucks. But you'll get tutored by a chick so it'll be worth all the monehz.

• Like 1

German is awesome! DOn't hate on it because you aren't german lol I So anyone who does know German fluently hit me up! And Kimzy, we can learn together lol I just need someone to message with and learn the words. That's mostly what it is for. And the slang. I only really know the proper words and not any slang. Other than Scheißhaus.

J'ai comprends Francais.

Je comprends français.

Or stick with the infinitive form of comprendre and

J'ai comprendre français.

Don't conjugate a verb that comes after another verb! Stick with the infinitive if it's after another verb.

Also: Accent on c

Not bad though.

Edited by Poohunter