Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Flabbyhaxer's Abuse

Little Boy Blue

1. Abuser name: -hg- FlabbyHaxer

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:75151965

3. What server: Zombie Survival

4. About what time: Around 8.30 a.m.

5. PROOF: http://imgur.com/Kcr...ozvHo,lLVhhx5#0

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well as the screenshots show, he came on and said "damnt joined as zombie in my fav map D:" and I replied with some smack talk saying "!givefucks 0 flabby". He asked if I wanted to be kick, just as I was about to reply, he kicks me.

After i reconnected, I asked him why was I kicked for that. Eventually, he said I'll let this slide and left after he said that.

So in summary, I'm pretty sure I can say I did not break this rule :-

• Be respectful to everyone! A certain amount of smack-talk is ok, but do not be disrespectful.

And if I did, he did not follow the admin protocol of warn/kick/ban.

Raptor and Redusty will be able to be the witness of this happening if that matters.

Edited by Little Boy Blue
  • Like 1

In my side of the story, Little blue Boy Has always been annoying/ Disrespectful to me all the time. I know how on the MOTD it says mild language is allowed. But, little Blue boy went above "mild language" and offended me entirely. I do not feal comfortable when little blue boy is like this to me. For no reason. I also do warn him everyday to stop being like this. He never listens. In my opinion he I am right. I followed the rules. I warned him 1st. Than I kicked him. He wouldnt stop so I had no other choice, but to kick him. That is my side of the story.

You are saying this based on no solid evidence that I've been harsh on you.

little Blue boy went above "mild language" and offended me entirely

Tell me what colourful language did I used to offend you.

And if I'm not wrong, you've been only had gold member for like a week.

I also do warn him everyday to stop being like this.

I haven't been on that much lately. Please do tell when did you warn me.

The difference between Respectfulness, and not caring is: if I wanted to intentionally hurt someone I would go "Fuck you", while if someone that didnt really care about you they would just say "fuck". Since Little blue Boy actually said my name in "givefucksFlabby 0" than he was intentionally meen, only because he said my name and directed that to me.

Edited by FlabbyHaxer

"givefucksFlabby 0" than he was intentionally meen, only because he said my name and directed that to me.

If you did not know what the meaning of the term "Give fucks", it has the same definition of the term "Give a damn."

p.s. Just to make it easier for whoever is reviewing this, I'm not going to reply to anyone other than the person reviewing it. Not going to quarrel with a guy without any solid proof.

Edited by Little Boy Blue

Ok after reviewing the screenshots I have come to the conclusion that Blue did not intend to disrespect you, and you said he does this to you quite a lot. I can't take action without proof so if you have proof of him disrespecting you make a ban report on HGbans for that. However, there is no need to threaten others with your admin abilities, if the situation is beginning to escalate then take action.

Blue, I would honestly just not provoke Flabby so we don't have another issue up-rise between you two.

Reviewed.