Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Question Of The Day #478

Joey7

Die Hard 2: Die Harder

YOU GET NOTHING,YOU LOSE

I'm kidding of course. I live down in Texas and a several years back when I was about eight it was a really cold christmas morning. I remember my dad bringing my outside and showing me all the sleet on the roof of the house. To me at that time as a little kid that was pretty cool seeing snow (sleet) where it's usually 100+ outside.

I remember one year, when I was younger we couldn't afford to get a christmas tree and Santa was going to have no place to put my presents (Dis is back when I used to believe in santa, I stopped when I realized that in all the xmas movies santa came down the chimney and In the Hood I never had a chimney and after you put 2+2 together well you know.) So my mom skillfully suggested that this year we draw alot of trees on paper and tape them to the wall This way we could trick santa into getting more presents. So I Drew like 12 Trees with little ornaments and a star and put them on the wall but sadly I didn't get more presents.

I like this memory because even though times was hard my mom tried to keep the spirit alive.

Edited by (H)
  • Like 1

when i was a kid i lived in a really shit neighborhood. like gang shootings weekly shit

well one year there was like 5 feet of snow. like you couldnt even drive down the street, if plows came you couldnt get out of your driveway. few days before christmas pretty much all the shit in my neighborhood stopped, no shootings or anything til after christmas.

this corner store that had bullet proof glass that the teller stood behind had like a special on candy or some shit

so i waded through the snow to this corner store and got candy with a friend and everyone was sitting on their porch (nothing new) but there were ghetto ass christmas lights everywhere hanging off telephone poles and someone put snow shoes over a power line

christmas spirit hits even the most jaded of people tho. i mean yeah there was a shooting like 2 days after christmas but those few days before were so tranquil

• Like 3

when i was a kid i lived in a really shit neighborhood. like gang shootings weekly shit

well one year there was like 5 feet of snow. like you couldnt even drive down the street, if plows came you couldnt get out of your driveway. few days before christmas pretty much all the shit in my neighborhood stopped, no shootings or anything til after christmas.

this corner store that had bullet proof glass that the teller stood behind had like a special on candy or some shit

so i waded through the snow to this corner store and got candy with a friend and everyone was sitting on their porch (nothing new) but there were ghetto ass christmas lights everywhere hanging off telephone poles and someone put snow shoes over a power line

christmas spirit hits even the most jaded of people tho. i mean yeah there was a shooting like 2 days after christmas but those few days before were so tranquil

here comes the tears :')