Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:11596243 ("-H$X- H3x0rz")

-H-X- H3x0rz

1. Your in-game name: -H$X- H3x0rz

2. Server that you where banned on: CSS-Dust2

3. The Banning admin: HT- Vandium

4. Time of Ban: 8:30EST

5. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:0:11596243

6. Reason for ban: After the pistol round, vandium had the awp. I was like "uh oh vandium with the awp"

I got next to him not to grab the awp to take it, but I was going to go minimize to put some music on. He died, and I could tell that I was too close to him, and got him blocked and the awp hit him. I was like oh crap how did you die. I then got Kicked and banned. My appoliges Vandium. I am a regular on your server, and am rank 18. I play on it daily, and am good friends with bunny.

Edited by -H$X- H3x0rz
Ok was meant to be Oh

3. The Banning admin: HT- Vandium

4. Time of Ban: 8:30EST

6. Reason for ban: After the pistol round, vandium had the awp. I was like "uh oh vandium with the awp"

I got next to him not to grab the awp to take it, but I was going to go minimize to put some music on. He died, and I could tell that I was too close to him, and got him blocked and the awp hit him. I was like oh crap how did you die. I then got Kicked and banned. My appoliges Vandium. I am a regular on your server, and am rank 18. I play on it daily, and am good friends with bunny.

Was a 5 min ban, and FuzzyBunny hacks. So don't use him as a reference. :)

You are unbanned, but you did it on purpose...don't lie. You were talking the whole time.

Ban has been lifted, I am sure you realised.

3. The Banning admin: No idea

4. Time of Ban: 2:00Est

6. Reason for ban: Well there was a hacker, he was aimbotting and was constantly changing his name to others. The admin was banning the wrong guy over and over. Eventually it got to me. If you guys didn't know. You ban by ip and his number rather then just the name it self. If I am unbanned disregard this.

If you guys didn't know. You ban by ip and his number rather then just the name it self. If I am unbanned disregard this.

Well the usual problem is not knowing the non-hackers ID and IP. We don't magically know this information.

I do a status, see was here the shortest, and kick...if it was the right one, I wait for a rejoin and ban myself, then get him on the global. Otherwise, if I kicked the wrong one, no harm done.