Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Sharp Shooter Abuse

LittleTommy42

1. Abuser name: [HG] Sharp Shooter [A]

2. Their Steam Id:0:37719874

3. What server: Zombie Survival

4. About what time: Around 10:30 EST

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident: On zs_necrotic there is a room that is like a gas chamber so when a button is pressed the gas does damage. About 25 people got killed after someone told them to go in it. Sharp mass slayed everyone and then we all spawned back but everyone lost all their worth weapons and other items.

• Like 3

This was after yoloswag had his troll spree right as I logged into the server. He decided to have everyone head into that area to troll to kill them. My options where to do !redeem * which doesn't work since the name mush be specified or to slay everyone and start over since you would've only lost worth points.

Yes it's abuse but it isn't fair for half the server population to die from someone trolling then have nothing done about it. After the slay I ended up just forcing changing the map back to the same one. I'll upload a demo shortly assuming it saved, again I got in at the end of his troll spree but I think I managed to grab some of it. Unfortunately the demo only has everyone already dead and I started recording after my attempt at !redeem * everyone.

2013-12-13 21-25-04_2

that's the timestamp from my demo so you can hopefully use that to find logs. My demo is worthless but I'll upload it on request.

• Executive Council

It was before there was a chance to purchase from the Point Shop. I do not see the mass slay as a good alternative tho. The troll should be banned with proof.

There wasn't any maliciousness in what Sharp did. So I will talk with him and get this straightened. ULX has been altered to prevent mass slays in the future.

~Reviewed