Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned By Kenny McCormick? Look Here. All other threads will be deleted.

owned

1. Abuser name: [HG] Kenny McCormic

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:24367814

3. What sever: JB

4. About what time: 9:10 pm (GMT+1)

5. PROOF:abuses.th.jpg

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

well he banned us all for 6 hours....should be enought to say...he should be banned from admin status...

Edited by owned

There is however a big problem too, currently myself and all the other admins have problems with our admin menu, the only thing we can do is type in admin chat/talk and slay. If we try to bring up the admin menu it says, "

[sM] You do not have access to this command."

Yeah D:

Bet it was his roommate: http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9619

Anyways...

I know you get this alot of times, but it wasnt me. But frankly it doesnt matter, Im responsible for my account, I didnt watch it so someone else fucked around on it and Ill have to to take the punishment for it.

I dont think it was him, but again it doesnt matter, it was my fault i let my computer stay on. Do what you want, i wont be mad either way.

Edited by Baby_Buddha