Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Problems in the JB server

7deadlysins

It seems most of the admin for JB have lost their admin quick menu. Rendering the situation relatively chaotic considering a lot of them don't know the console commands. A few other things have been acting up...the public admin chat works in game, but the admin only chat only works through console command (for me at least). Any who I think that's all I've got...just bringing this to the attention of the council and staff.

Some may say differently but if you rebind the key you use for the admin menu to sm_admin , then it should pop up if you have been reconfigured for admin.

Not everyone has been setup again -- sort of a triage thing going on as each server gets through the transition. This is how I understand it.

===

do sm_admin in console. if it says unrecognized command, then SM not fully setup on the server. if it says unauthorized command, then you are not setup yet but SM is on it.

fellow staff feel free to correct me if I am wrong ;) I know you will heh