Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Lemurian Abuse Report

Babloo

If an admin has abused either you or disregarded the admin rules, please follow this template.

1. Abuser name: Lemurian

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:68799421

3. What server: cs_crackhosue

4. About what time: Around 11.10 Both Bans had a gap of around 30 minutes around them.

5. PROOF: These Are the Two Ban Reports he submitted after Banning 2 Players who never hacked.

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=95907-respad-eh

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=95905--

6. Please tell us about the incident

Well First of all, He Banned Respad a good player playing here from the time i have been playing on HG. He's been top10 for months and he banned him because he was getting owned? Because he could hit headshots..? And without being certain he also bans him,, on Grounds of and i quote ""a little like aim-bot" A Little? That's what it gets to get banned now? A Little ? A Hunch? Then after that he bans some Chinese dude who's been playing with me since afternoon like 3-4 hours together where he's just been killing bots and he's not even been killing players, hes been killing only bots.

So The Summarize some random guy from the jail Break servers come to crackhouse and just bans one person after the other just because he was getting owned by them? i think that is an Abuse of power , Abuse of Admin powers, I told him he wasn't hacking, I asked him if he asked any advisors or someone on ts if he was hacking and he had the audacity to leave the server 3-4 minutes later? Banning people just because he wants to catch a few hackers and get rep is stupid.

• Like 3

My bad. I'd like to say I actually thought the guy with japanese letters was hacking.Me banning Respad was me being a derp and I should not have banned him. I know to use the ban report feature now instead of banning in game. I'm going to stay away from watching people who I think is hacking because I have a really bad temper.

Edited by Lémurian
  • Like 1

Thank you for coming in to explain, as you've been told be sure to post ban reports in the future if you are not 100% sure if the player is hacking instead of banning from the server. You also don't have to stay away from the dm servers, just remember about posting reports and everything will be good.

Thank you for the report. Reviewed.