Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

i was rebanned>>>??

Godlike

Lol the RMP guys were the ones that made "High Times" as well? Wow... Personally I feel whoever joined High Times should not be unbanned. That is pretty much a direct mockery of HG and they know it. The RMP instance was different because they were banned as a pack for things other people did. High Times.... they joined themselves.

Lol the RMP guys were the ones that made "High Times" as well? Wow... Personally I feel whoever joined High Times should not be unbanned. That is pretty much a direct mockery of HG and they know it. The RMP instance was different because they were banned as a pack for things other people did. High Times.... they joined themselves.

RMP didn't make High Times. So you wanna keep Christ, Fragger, Kyu, etc banned when they just clicked accept on 30309283 group invites?

I dont think you should ban people based on what steam group they joined because half the time, people do not even read or know what they are joining. As long as we tell them to resign from the group, and they so, I think that is fine.

RMP didn't make High Times. So you wanna keep Christ, Fragger, Kyu, etc banned when they just clicked accept on 30309283 group invites?

I suppose. I was linked here from Peter's unban request thread so I just thought it was RMP that made it. My bad! ;P