Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Rend's Unban Request

Rend

Hello, I am Rend. I am permanently banned on all Global servers for Hellsgamers. The reason I'm posting this unban request is to let the staff know that I am not the only one who uses my account. I have an older brother who moved into college a couple of months ago. At the time when I got banned, he would play on Team Fortress 2 most of the time and he liked Hellsgamers. He got banned for trying to scam an admin on the server. This effected me because I know that Hellsgamers has CSS and gmod servers and Jailbreak on CSS was one of my favorite servers to play on. When I found out, I was really mad. I know this is a very big community and I really don't want to be unbanned on a big community. I am posting this thread for everyone to forgive me for what had happened in the past that was not my fault. Now that this account is to my self, I know that I can handle it. I would have made a second account for my self at that time, but I did not have the money to buy Gmod and CSS. Please, forgive me for what my sibling had done in the past. I know everyone gets a second chance. Thank you.