Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Iv Been Back, But Ill Remake A New Introduction I Suppose.

Well its been some time. Many of you knew me as Cave Johnson and for a little while Diabloman after that. I left for a bit because there was things in my life that needed taking care of and I simply had no time to be active in the community. A LOT has changed since I left and that was really only about 5 or 6 months ago really. I popped in in now and again to say hello to those that would remember but most where to busy doin things. Oh well, such is life.

Anyways I am back, my computer is back up to full swing, and I have found myself in a good position and plan on contributing as much as possible. Just popping in to tell all the Recruits who I am and say hello to some of the Members and Vets that I used to play with. I mostly play Dota2, LoL, CS:S, PoE, Skyrim, soon Farcry3 and soon Rust. Shit looks fun. And hopefully with my soon to be OT money from my new job I will be upgrading my computer so I can stream on Twitch.

Thanks for reading. Time to go make HG look bad. =]

post-13436-0-68914300-1389259176_thumb.jpg