Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin kicking for no reason

Clinton05x

can't really follow the template.. so..

was in JailBreak earlier, and I kicked a free killer, then about 20seconds later I was kicked, rejoined, got kicked again;

2py4zfq.png

reason I can't follow the template is because I don't know who kicked me. which is why I'm posting here, surely you council people have logs of who kicked who, so use must be able to find out who.

I rejoined and asked who kicked me, obviously the admin didn't own up to it, QQ.

and last time I checked ''admins cannot use their powers on each other unless its a slay''

anyway, be nice to know who did it and why he kicked me 3 times. and I'm guessing he wont be able to say why, therefore he kicked for no reason, which is abuse :>

T'would have been me. 1) Stop being a jerk/badmin to anyone and everyone in the server. Jailbreak is not serious beezness. 2) When someone is spouting off the N word over mic, do something about it when people complain/are offended/staff tells you to. You should be happy to get to use your purchased admin powers on ignorant lowlife racists :D

I won't lock this thread/delete logs/sex homer so no one thinks I'm covering my tracks :)

how was I being a jerk to anyone? I kicked a free killer, normally I would slay and/or move to T, but as they don't work I can't do that.

wasn't being a badmin at all? I haven't seen one complaint against me begin a bad admin?

and I'm sure you know, I can't kick/ban people for nothing, so if I didn't hear the guy who was being racist, I can't ban him can I?

so let me get this straight then, you kicked me for not kicking someone being racist (which I didn't see/hear), so instead you kick me and not kick the guy? hahah makes sense

edit// also, there must of been 3 or 4 other admins online at the time, why didn't they kick the guy being racist? why did you be an idiot about it and kick an admin? must of boosted your e-ego up by a lot eh ?

this guy has an e-rep people, watch out ;x

Edited by Clinton05x

Yes my e-penis is huge now. Still has bumps like my regular pecker. I kicked the racist too. Maybe you should turn your sound on and listen to the ppl complaining about the racist & the badmin named clinton. :)

Terribly sorry to hurt your feelings. Hug?

ye let's hug ;D

so does it explain why you kicked me THREE times without telling me what I done (during game, not now on the forum)?

and nope, I didn't hear the racism, or anyone moaning about me? only time I seen someone moan was Hobbes, he said (typed) I was a bad admin, then 4 people said, no he's a good admin ;x

ye let's hug ;D

so does it explain why you kicked me THREE times without telling me what I done (during game, not now on the forum)?

and nope, I didn't hear the racism, or anyone moaning about me? only time I seen someone moan was Hobbes, he said (typed) I was a bad admin, then 4 people said, no he's a good admin ;x

Those four people were all in jailbreak sucking admin dick like 70% of the population in there, if I had admin in there they would've agreed with me. (Excluding owned, he just LIKES RAINBOWS)

Edited by Hobbes