Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Build Im Getting! What Do U Think

So this build im getting is priced at $505.38 US Dollars. The parts are listed below i just posted this to see what everyone thought im on a extremly low budget so this is the best priced build ive found yet that can play dayz and tons of other games. Yes ik it an AMD based build but it better than the 1156 first gen dinosaur i got now lol!!!!!! So yea just tell me what you think and im open to any suggestions!

Parts: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/matt778990/saved/3qTA

Build is great for the price range your looking at. I strongly recommend you look for RAM elsewhere due to the increasing price of it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy used RAM at all it will save you a lot of money that you could put into other things such as better CPU or GPU. I have edited your list a bit to what i would personally get. Keep in mind i would NOT actually buy the RAM...

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/zacw615/saved/3r3e

I have some ddr3 ram if you want to buy it. $50 + ill ship for free for the whole lot of 12GB or we can split it up. G.Skill, Crucial, and Samsung. The 4 2GB sticks are all 1333 (10600 - 10666) The 4GB stick is Crucial brand 1600 (12800).

Let me know bud. Do not over pay for RAM unless you absolutely have to!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Frugly

Nvidia FTW for sure. I have personally used every high end card on the market right now except for the 780 Ti. I can assure you these cards are total overkill for now with a few minor exceptions. A 660, 660Ti, or 760 will do just fine for years to come. Also i personally feel with the specs the top cards are putting out now that there is no reason to SLi or CrossFire a high end card. No game requires that to enjoy. I have one build with 2 R9's and its not really that much of a improvement unless im running multiple monitors.