Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Emop

1. Your in-game name: Emop

2. Server that you were banned on: I honestly don't know.

3. The Banning admin: According to SourceBans HG | Dirty

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:10669769

5. Reason for ban: Honestly, I have no idea. My friend wanted me to play with him on this server so i attempted to join and nothing. I don't even remember being banned from this server, i used to play on the D2 server a lot but i took a break for a few months and apparently now i'm banned? I don't know how this happened but I would appreciate it if I could be unbanned. Thanks.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1147

haxin all over the place, and you cant even remember it?

I just watched that demo 3 times one without drawothermodels, then one with, and then the last one without to see. And a few of the things might have been fishy like at the beginning at long where it looks like im turning on cheats or editing or however cheaters do whatever. i was talking to :[ Chibers on steam friends (You can see him exit the server near the end, and pretty much right after i leave) . As for the kills outside of long i had guys in long spotting on the radar where they were so of course I'm going to come out with my cross hair near them.

I've been playing this game for almost 4 years now and i can honestly and truthfully say I've never cheated. I've played competitive source now for almost 3 of them and done pretty decently. I suppose I've said my piece and I'll leave it up to your judgment.

Thank you for your rather quick response.

P.S. To Lt.Awesome: This was 8 months ago and apparently i wasn't actually banned from the server, and as i said i took a break and when i came back and tried to login it wouldn't allow me.