Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

In-Game Channel?

Bob002

What about starting an in-game channel for HG members? Make it easier to find groups, especially for those of us who are new and don't know everyone. I have a couple friends I've been playing with, so I usually vent with them (I have my own small server). I also only have two HG members on my list (so far).

• Like 1

sounds like a good idea to me bob, we'll make the official channel simply named Hellsgamers. ill pass the word along to all HG dota players. bare with us as we are in the building process with dota 2 atm as it is a game very new to our community. It may take up to a month to create a steady flow of active players. Also let your friends know that you've joined our community and insist on them checking us out as well, as our main goal is to populate our teamspeak with players due to the fact that its fun getting to know new people and creating a place to find people to play games with.

Edited by Boxer-I-

• 2 weeks later...

The guild feature allows opening your party to guild members, and forming guild parties. there is chat as well. pretty bare bones and not the best system, but it has benefits for sure!

People just need to use it more than they are. I always ask in there or look to see if there are any guild parties open. Get 0 response probably 9/10 times. Granted, it's difficult if people are in-game, but I think it could definitely be utilized more.

I will try to do this more myself. I tend to default to using my friends list to see who is in game vs who is actually available to play. Unfortunately, the guild system does not show who is in game or not, and thus, when you ask and nobody replies they are probably all away or in a game

as stated when you we're finishing your app, be on TS3 when playing. Bob you we're honestly one of our first recruits to Dota 2 few weeks ago... since then we've grown to 50 people currently in our Dota 2 community. we're much more active within teamspeak now then when you first joined and almost at any time of the day you can find 10+ people online within the TS3 dota channels. thanks for sticking through the hard times man!