Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Teamspeak Ban

moo

I was banned for two hours by Pilpest because I essentially went into a channel and bitched a recruit out. I just got on first time this morning right after class.

I told him I don't remember if I did this or not and if he could tell me who so I could say if I did or didn't. He said no I'm not going to do that. So I said ok, well I can't help you then because I don't remember. He then said stop giving him attitude. I said I'm not giving him attitude, I just don't remember unless he tells me who this recruit is. I then said I'm not going to argue with him, to let me get clark or another council member in here. Then he threatened me again and I left the channel to go to weemans channel. Unfortunately weeman had his mic muted. I poked him for assistance and then a 2 hour ban was given to me.

There has been no proof that I went into a recruit channel and bitched them out. This was the first time I went on Teamspeak today. If you're going to ban me because supposedly I did something, but not tell me the something I did other than that I bitched a recruit out than provide some evidence. Also, I believe that targeting me in public lobby is not a great place to take punishment if you feel you need to issue it. Since I'm an advisor, if I request a higher up (uM or council or even another leader) to address the issue or atleast be present, I'd wish you'd oblige. A one on one conversation with you yelling at me and not telling me why other than me going to a channel supposedly bitching is not exactly a fair trial or whatever.

Please review.

Ban was issued for disrespect "You were banned for 2 hours from the server by "Pilpest" (Disrespect)" I did not disrespect him once. Never called him a name, just asked him calmly to get someone higher up in the channel to discuss or to tell me more information than what I was told. I suppose leaving the channel could be considered disrespect, but I was doing it to get weeman. Adam was present in that channel when I was asking for Weeman. I believe blu was as well.

http://imgur.com/HeTE64u