Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Where Is Your Name From!?

Dode

So revently while I have been playing I have been seeing a lot of random names and I always wonder how the hell did they come up with that name?! So I was wondering where are your names from? How did you come up with name?

My name is Dode its just short for Dodecahedron Idk why i picked dodecahedron tbh

I've been asked this a lot actually. When I was in 7th grade I played basketball for my school. During practice one of our coaches said we were playing lackadaisical. I didn't know what it meant and liked the sound of it, so I looked it up when I got home. It basically means lazy and I thought it'd be a unique name for online.

So my dad is Clark in this community... I remember thinking of this name when I was like 10. We just recently saw Bench Warmers that stupid ass movie but it's still hilarious. So I thought his name was from that and I was like OH SINCE HE'S CLARK I'LL BE RICHIE. FUNNIEST THING EVER RIGHT?

Turns out he decided he picked his names from a character in the Tom Clancy books. Found that out like 3 years after we had these names...

• Like 1

So my dad is Clark in this community
I had no fucking idea he was your dad lol.

I came out with this name back in 4th grade. We (my brother and I) had just bought a new Ps3 and we needed to choose a name so my brother cam up with DecoySkillzz and later on I saw my cousin playing CSS and his name was PersianKilla. So when I got my own steam account and I had to choose a name so I just put the two together and came up with PersianSkillzz :D.

Edited by PersianSkillzz

I've been asked this a lot actually. When I was in 7th grade I played basketball for my school. During practice one of our coaches said we were playing lackadaisical. I didn't know what it meant and liked the sound of it, so I looked it up when I got home. It basically means lazy and I thought it'd be a unique name for online.

That made me cry.

well it was a long time ago around 2009 i was watching tv and heard this awesome name called "JangoDarkBlade" later on i change and use "JangoDarkHeart" for some reason. then a year come by some guy add me and his name was "Jango D'soul" all most the same name but not. after some thoughts of his name and my name i said "fuck my long ass name" and then i stole that guy name. now this is what i come to be

Cod4 with my sister and friend.

Just playing a game when two players join the server.....WackMonk and WhatMonk

I changed my name to WhataWackaMonk

My sister became FatMonk

My friend became HungryMonk

People caught on and we had half the server changing their names to SomethingMonk.....the original Monk's got pissed and left :(

WhataWackaMonk was kinda long to say, and I didn't like being called "Whata" or "wacka" so I just changed to to Monk

I started going by Slophole back in 2009. I had a friend who wanted to get me into the game world of warcraft. prior to 2009 i would make fun of people who played it and thought it was a bad game...even tho i never played it. Well my friend bought me Wrath of the lich king and during the character creation page I made a warrior i couldn't think of anything and just thought of a random stupid name i thought i would use because i wasn't serious about the game...turns out world of warcraft became one of my favorite games and It stuck. I liked it because every time i would enter an instance or go into a random vent server for raids or what have you the reaction from people was usually along the lines of "Slophole"? wtf is that. I leave it up to you to define it, in reality its just a strange sounding word that I wear proudly.