Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Where Is Your Name From!?

Dode

My name is from the language "English" it consists of letters from the "alphabet" and is typed out on this forum using my "keyboard" and posted using my "mouse". It also has "vowels" and can be changed and put into sentences using "grammar". This is just a bullshit post.

My name is just a variant from the "name" Brendan, and is used mainly in the United States. http://www.behindthename.com/name/brandon

When i was really young I had a huge obsession with dragons and when i found out there was an animal with 'dragon' in it's name i started to love that animal. But at the time i was learning basic grammar and thought all words that ended in an "oh" sound also ended with an "h" Thus i thought "komodo" was spelt "komodoh" The name just stuck ever since.