Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gta: Eflc Yo

Comic King

I bought a retail copy yesterday and i know that it's a bit late and all that, but we should all just celebrate and wait for GTA V for PC by playing this games' multiplayer. There aren't that many peeps playing this game when it comes to multiplayer, that's why i need some peeps to play this with as i just wanna take a small break from CS GO (it would take me off school work even more lol). If you wanna play, hola at me on Steam. There's also a MultiV server coming out for EFLC multiplayer that will support 128 players! Server creation is easy, unlike the ones in VALVe's games.

I would but... xliveless...

What's that? I saw people complain about it. I actually had probs with SecuROM, but i got rid of them by installing the 1.1.2.0 patch.

I have it, but it isn't installed. The only Episode I liked was BoGT.

TLaD is totally dead, no one's playing there, while TBoGT has about 20 players online max during one day. I dunno about GTA IV though, i wish people from there would come to TBoGT...

If you got PS3 add me, I mostly just cruise around in my Mad Max interceptor tbh.

The thing is, i had a PS3 and EFLC on it, but the console broke, so it left my game to rot on that shelf. Because i missed and thought that many people play that, i bought a copy for my PC. Is there anyone playing EFLC online on the consoles?

The thing is, i had a PS3 and EFLC on it, but the console broke, so it left my game to rot on that shelf. Because i missed and thought that many people play that, i bought a copy for my PC. Is there anyone playing EFLC online on the consoles?

Hard to say, I haven't played it in forever either, hahah