Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Valentines Day Surprise

Goat

So, last Friday I decided to get my girlfriend a pandora bracelet from Kay Jewelers. Unfortunately, I have to work on Valentines day so I ended up surprising her that night. She loved it! Little did I know, she had a gift for me the next night. After working a double, I come home to a big red bag with stuffing paper sticking out. What I found wasn't what I expected at all. She bought me a Surface RT! Needless to say, I was pretty excited about it. I don't know guys, she may just be.... the one. I guess next time I'll just have to hint at a new graphics card before I buy her something ;)

• Like 2

I have the surface pro! It's a great gift! Kudo's to your GF! This year I got my girl a "fake" gift, a screen protector for her phone and Safe Haven (Movie). But her real gifts is a Movodo and a pair of diamond studs for her ears.

• Like 1

I have the surface pro! It's a great gift! Kudo's to your GF! This year I got my girl a "fake" gift, a screen protector for her phone and Safe Haven (Movie). But her real gifts is a Movodo and a pair of diamond studs for her ears.

Have you done the fake gifts before? Shes going to be pissed at first haha xD

Kay is good, bet she loved it! But when it comes to me, i fuck up with gifts. Managed to text my mom to buy a Swarovski necklace and she found out i just messaged my mom instead of doing something. So this year I had to do something big, because she keeps on talking about last year and that she would like something i gave her or i could do. So in 2 days a helicopter will land close to her house, I will be there picking her up. Then to Hamar in Norway to eat at the best steakhouse in my region, then take a limousine through the city to a Hotel to spend the night.

As a girl, I can't stand Pandora's bracelets but you guys are all good to your girlfriends. The thought is what counts!

Broken got me an awesome Mophie for my iPhone because lord knows I go long periods w/o charging. He even offered to take me to Chuck-E-Cheese (as per the fact that I love arcade games).

I would have been happy with nothing but the fact that someone cares is always a nice thing. Also, V-Day is a two way street!

Aaaaaand Phammy, you can be one of my valentines. <3