Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Catalyst's Graphics

Demosthenes

Make the text eXtreme

Game or Media you would like to have it represent (IE post-apocalypse, League of Legends, CS:GO, Anime, ect): CS:S

Preferred colors if it concerns you: colors I like blue, purple, black any of those doesnt need to be all.

Dimensions: The best one.

Impression you'd like to give (IE funny, cute, serious, ect) if it concerns you: Amazing, Serious and it suprises me.

Make the text eXtreme

Make the text eXtreme

Game or Media you would like to have it represent (IE post-apocalypse, League of Legends, CS:GO, Anime, ect): CS:S

Preferred colors if it concerns you: colors I like blue, purple, black any of those doesnt need to be all.

Dimensions: The best one.

Impression you'd like to give (IE funny, cute, serious, ect) if it concerns you: Amazing, Serious and it suprises me.

Make the text eXtreme

Xoqtkyo.png

Edited by Demosthenes

Game or Media you would like to have it represent (IE post-apocalypse, League of Legends, CS:GO, Anime, ect): Michigan University basketball

Preferred colors if it concerns you: Blue and Maize

Dimensions: Basketball

Impression you'd like to give (IE funny, cute, serious, ect) if it concerns you: I want Nik Stauskas to be apart of this sig, prefferably this picture http://www.survivingcollege.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/University-of-Michigan-Basketball-Nik-Stauskas-3.jpg

Be creative

Edited by Joey7

I fucking love you guys sometimes.

Dimensions refers to the size of the image, like 500x400pixels.

Fuck i read division for some fucking reason XD

Ya make it a signature plz, i think its like 600x400 or something like that, you make it look best XD