Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Wyatt

mhargan

1. Abuser name: [HG] Wyatt

2. Their Steam Id: In the picture.

3. What sever: Jail Break

4. About what time: 8:30 pm Est (August 31st)

5. PROOF: Pictures Below.

6. Please tell us your side of the story. Not much explanation other then the fact it's rather annoying to see an admin abusing his power

by spam slapping himself. While Ignoring the constant free-killing that is taking place on the server. Just tired of admins not doing anything.

Just posting this because I saw another abuse thread on him and that HG | Staff have been saying don't spam admin commands or use one's you did not have previously to perform your admin duties in like 4 other threads now.

slapv.jpg

slapping.jpg

Edited by Artillery

lmfao this is fucking gay. I know my voice has no power, but idc, you'll hear my two cents anyway. If someone wants to fuck around with THEMSELVES who the fuck should care!? "ohmygee! he slapped himself! Thats physical abuse! *reports*".

and I hope you slap me like that someday Wyatt, i like it rough. just tell me when you finally get out of your lab ;D

No no no no no no no this wasnt me. Theres no way. This was last night when aaron was spamming slap on me. I dont have any proof, but i promise im not going to be dumb enough to have one tread on me, and turn around and do something again when i was told not to. Not that kind of person. But this wasnt me. And seeing as SM admin doesnt let nonadmins see who is doing the commands, once again i cant prove it was aaron. But i swear this wasnt me.

So I might have abused my admin rights hwen I got zero grav.. I apologize.. it brought back memories of Ziggurat vertigo in Quake 1.. so i loved it.

But this case.. AARON was slappin wyatt.. it was not wyatt.. when your a non admin you only see that message.. you clearly see what admin made commands.

I was on under a psudeo name because well.. I wanted to just play JB w/out people begging me to kick/slay/ban people.

Wyatt didn't do shit.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish you would slap me that hard Wyatt. I mean what????

On a serious note, I'm basically going to repeat what Vagina said earlier.

Who gives a shit if someone slaps themselves around the level, as long as they aren't killing anyone or ruinning the game.

This thread is a JOKE. Now if Wyatt slayed everyone, or made everyone turn into a bomb...maybe some admins aboose. :3 Otherwise nay, this thread is retarded.

I wish you would slap me that hard Wyatt. I mean what????

On a serious note, I'm basically going to repeat what Vagina said earlier.

Who gives a shit if someone slaps themselves around the level, as long as they aren't killing anyone or ruinning the game.

This thread is a JOKE. Now if Wyatt slayed everyone, or made everyone turn into a bomb...maybe some admins aboose. :3 Otherwise nay, this thread is retarded.

Please don't bring up old threads and it's not a JOKE.

Edited by Rudabaga

Things like this are why powers get removed. Because someone somewhere has to ruin it for others who are more aware of their actions.

Not sure who is up for it (I certainly am unable to), but, this can be checked in logs as to who executed the slaps even though chat outputs that it was a SourceMod command and was done to Wyatt.