Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Buddhas unban request

Baby_Buddha

1. Your in-game name: HG Buddha.mp3

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Dont know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:24367814

5. Reason for ban: Someone logged into my account when I werent here (the computer werent locked, neither was the door) The person banned everyone on the server and left after what I have been told.

As I said in the ban request too Im responsible for my own account so I dont expect to be unbanned, but I hope you will let me back:mybad::drugs:

Edited by Moto

We can't babysit your account. If you aren't willing to go through at least basic measures to protect your account, you are exposing US to security risks.

Yes, you are exposing the U.S. to security risks.

The "friend did it" thing doesn't work. Like he said, you are responsible for the account.

im probably gonna get yelled at for saying this (since in not a console member) but i agree with weeman, buddha is a fine player =/ just, because of what happened, dont give him admin anymore.

You'll never be yelled at for giving your opinion on something

When my "Friend" took my phone and prank called the police

Guess who was in trouble? Me. Who deserved it? Me.

You have to be responsible for your stuff and by being banned or losing admin ( Whatever it was) you will learn from this. If you just do the time you will become a stronger person and will never have secruity troubles again.