Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Firefox And Chrome Issues

AdmirableAdmiral

Hi there, been running into a few issues lately with both browsers...

With firefox, whenever I watch a video on youtube, if I try to change the quality of the video, the screen goes black and the video stops loading. For it to start working again, I have to refresh the page, and cannot touch the quality settings at all. I have tried googling this issue, but nothing specific to my issue comes up.

With Chrome, whenever I launch it, Chrome distorts the audio of anything on my computer, whenever I load a new page, the same result occurs. Again I have tried googling the fix, but no dice so far.

A few things I have seen, is clearing the cache and history for both browsers, but neither has solved the issue, and another is to disable hardware acceleration in the Flash player, and Catalyst Control Center. Myself and CCC do not get along at any time, as when I launch CCC it starts up then just disappears from the Task Manager...

Any help here would be greatly appreciated,