Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hg Swag

italk

I am working on the pillow. The back will be black and the front will have the HG logo on it. I need an HG logo that is 16x16 with really high dpi.

use this as your guide for what you guys want so I can start getting prices and we design something I need HG logo's and graphics.

Edited by italk

I'm guessing sales on merchandise don't stay up. Once people that are going to buy do so, they are set for a while. Should try to set up a scheduled time each year to offer merchandise. Make it a "seasonal" offer. Probably not around the holidays unless there's a bunch of people here that would buy HG merchandise to offer as gifts to someone who would understand it.

Edited by Kinta

I am working a getting a price for HG glass and mugs. I need homer to give written permission to use the HG name and logo. I would like to talk with council and ethereal on Skype or my call my number

Edited by italk

I've joked with Sid about him selling AQ booty shorts but now I'm mildly interested in seeing it come to fruition.

Don't think I'll be interested in HG apparel though. I tend to like my stuff to remain brand-less.

i will legit buy my GF some HG booty shorts to simply get a laugh every time i see her in them

i will legit buy my GF some HG booty shorts to simply get a laugh every time i see her in them

Then it is settled. We ride at dawn.

But in all seriousness, buy some transferable paper and print the design. slap it onto a pair of under armor shorties and you got dem booty shorts.

I will be ordering the hats. But, 12 people must say they are interested and the money that I make off of them is going to HG SO YOU CAN WRITE THEM OFF ON YOUR TAXES IT WILL BE A DONATION.

If you interested and will buy one pm me "on HG FORUMS". If someone from staff or council could call my phone so we can work out how HG will get the money

Edited by italk