Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Reckless Driving

rjross2013

i think we should have a set definition for reckless driving because it has became VERY apparent that nearly all admins/mods have different opinions on what a person does that can call for a reckless driving warrant.

personally i think a warrant should be issued if a person is running over sidewalks constantly, slamming into walls, slamming into people, cars, etc...

now that is obvious but i DO NOT think that a reckless driving warrant should be issued for running a couple red lights at a slow-ish speed or speeding in general unless they have hit a bunch of cars or people, but by then it should be a blacklist lol, anyway, that's my point and i would like many admins, and mods to post their definitions and please don't just say being a stupid driver, explain it.

i made this post because while playing perp i have noticed many people arguing over reckless driving and the definition of it.

something i forgot to mention as well the rule states that fight clubs is building an area for people to fight in, now some admins have brought to my attention that even if it is just two people without an arena, that is just messing around on there own property is technically a fight club... doesn't seem logical to me, able to be arrested yes but not within the rules it seems... also skreech has mentioned while i was playing perp to a friend that was a cop that they cannot ticket people while car dealership lot like for parking mistakes or anything because the city doesn't own "car dealer", this also seams a bit far-fetched, because by that logic sense is a owned property then people could in tern punch others there, and also carry shotguns on that property, this is not meant to be a rebel post lol, this is purely so that some of the rules can be cleared up in our minds as well as everyone else who plays perp

thank you for reading this post

Edited by rjross2013