Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Impact Hgbans Aboose

bigjohnMS

not sure why he banned me from all when it wasnt rdm except for justin and that was clearly a misunderstanding considering you can hear me shooting at the cops defending my teams base and he drives in middle of it then crys when he got shot how was i supposed to know he wasnt comen in as back up for the raiders?

also just wanted to say i understand that gmod DA have alot to deal with but impact banned me for a week without even given me time to post and there was no reason to even ban me if u pay attn to the demos u see the random molly who i thought the one group threw at me the fire fight and just drives into and u can see the cop crouching by the wall and as they drive away he starts shooting at me teammates i thought that was allowed if not then im sorry but i thought u were allowed to defend your base? Just think a week without even hearing my side of the story and wrongfully doing a week ban is abuse we all know meek doesn't like me that's why i stay away from him and perp but its not right either way