Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Nsfw] ~If You're A Pet Lover Or Have A Heart Plz Need Your Help!!~

No!

THIS POST IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK AND HAS GRAPHIC CONTENT. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Maximum penalty for Missouri teenagers caught beating dog in viral video!

cv9xlHn.jpg

Link to the full page where you can link it in

Facebook, Google Plus, and Tweet

What i'm looking for are people to share this and signatures this should never happen to any living creature and you can help it never happen again. By sharing it and signing up. Please if you have a heart, love pets or just think this is wrong help me out and Thank You.

P.s. ~ The video is disturbing so some people this is why it has Ninja tags please you are warned

Edited by Clifford "No!" Kinkade

I really wish people wouldn't share this kind of shit with me. It just reminds me of how I'd like to buy a plane ticket and beat the shit out of those guys for doing that.

Those kids can honestly root in jail.

That's horrible.

Please guy's if you think this please please please sign it

You should put the picture in spoiler and next time add NSFW in the title or somewhere in this thread.

I mean I agree completely but this is a pretty nsfw thread with an extremely

Vague title. In the future make your title to a point where people know what they're getting into.

Feel free to edit it how you wish.... Aslong as people read it and sign up

Title edited, pictures hidden in a ninja tag, and a notice added to this post. Please consider this in the future. I know I'm not the only person that would value animal's lives over those of particular humans.

Thx You for the Future it well be done.... F.y.i ~ They showed the Youtube clip on the Nightly News

sigh seeing this kind of stuff just depresses the heck out of me for days...

TY plz remember you Sign it

Just tyring to be a realist here,

For every video or photo or story like this on facebook theres hundreds of unreported ones. Now i agree what they did is a fucking disgrace, but signing a petition isn't going to help. You want to help actually make a difference? Donate to your local shelter or bylaw officers. That is the best way to help animals in need and although it might not stop stupid shit like this, its doing alot more than signing an imaginary petition that no one will read.

• Like 1

Those kids are not human :/

Remember to Sign up

Where can I find them to give a freaking Spear Tackle?

Remember to Sign up

Just tyring to be a realist here,

For every video or photo or story like this on facebook theres hundreds of unreported ones. Now i agree what they did is a fucking disgrace, but signing a petition isn't going to help. You want to help actually make a difference? Donate to your local shelter or bylaw officers. That is the best way to help animals in need and although it might not stop stupid shit like this, its doing alot more than signing an imaginary petition that no one will read.

I agree with everything you have said, I personally have all rerescued animals at my house three dogs and a Cat. You know deep down yourself it can't hurt to sign it, b.c in the end the more people that see this and sign. The more aware to the problems. Information is power after all. In the end it all boils down to making people pay for there actions with stricter penalties if cought.

That's how I see it . <3 your comment though <3

Sorry but what is this going to do? We have courts for a reason, they have their own levels of punishment for a reason. Just because you petition someone who committed manslaughter doesn't mean they'll get first. Why not just let courts do what they do? They didn't mutilate, torture them, or use any weapons so I doubt they'll get a max sentence. What makes it different for this one? Considering they're kids, their record gets expunged when they're 18 and I doubt they'll get tried as adults.

• Like 5

Guest The_Monkey

Unlocked. Ya'll motherfuckers can continue.

But watch the flaming and forcing of people to sign shit. I am not signing a god damn thing.

People are fucked up! I am so surprised. /s

Yes it is

Sorry but what is this going to do? We have courts for a reason, they have their own levels of punishment for a reason. Just because you petition someone who committed manslaughter doesn't mean they'll get first. Why not just let courts do what they do? They didn't mutilate, torture them, or use any weapons so I doubt they'll get a max sentence. What makes it different for this one? Considering they're kids, their record gets expunged when they're 18 and I doubt they'll get tried as adults.

The way I see it is that if they could do this as minors what are they capable of as a adult is all. Just think if it was your mother. father, sister, brother, someone you care about. If someone like that falls victim to these guys in the future and I didn't at least try do something about it to help. How would I feel. Not here to start fights just showing a possible future and outcome to help it is all.

Unlocked. Ya'll motherfuckers can continue. But watch the flaming and forcing of people to sign shit. I am not signing a god damn thing.

Ty Monkey for opening this back youu it is something I care about greatly. I well cut out the sign please just trying is all.