Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Watch Out While Trading Knives!

csgolounge, like you said, omgwolf, is a pool full of scammers. I get about 20 a day like WHAT :D

I usually block then report so they can't re-add me but still, new ones keep popping up. youthedog thanks for that I'd totally fall for that myself :o

@omgwolf haha yeah after I put that message my boyfriend said "lol he's not gonna trade you he has a slaughter karambit" my man has a factory new fade, yours and his are probably the prettiest knives in this game if you ask me!

Guest The_Monkey

Welcome to Team Fortress 2 (Hat Simulator 2000)...wait, this is CS:GO....oh shit! (intense sarcasm)

Welcome to Knife Simulator 2013! Where people who want your shit speak broken English, and their money isn't real.

Trading over steam is one step away from a Nigerian prince transferring $1,000,000 into your checking account in exchange for you sending him $1,000.

• Like 1

csgolounge, like you said, omgwolf, is a pool full of scammers. I get about 20 a day like WHAT :D

I usually block then report so they can't re-add me but still, new ones keep popping up. youthedog thanks for that I'd totally fall for that myself :o

@omgwolf haha yeah after I put that message my boyfriend said "lol he's not gonna trade you he has a slaughter karambit" my man has a factory new fade, yours and his are probably the prettiest knives in this game if you ask me!

You could always post a trade request on Outpost. They have an option for CSGO Items.

Edited by (H)

You could always post a trade request on Outpost. They have an option for CSGO Items.

And they only offer you bullshit except you are aswell looking for TF2 items.

Eventho you get a lot of scam messages due to csgolounge it stays the best site for trading. Here a little tutorial how to trade:

1. Ignore lowballers

2. Don't accept anyone who didn't offer you in your thread

2.1 Optional: ^Put this as a "warning" in your thread

3. ???

4. wait, I just lost 50€ because that guy was bullshitting me

4.1 Optional: Always try to get information by other people on the price of the knife and ALWAYS check which offers the people got in the threads for the knife they offered you

5. If you ignored 4.1... Well then, good luck!