Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Game Choppy Help

Im back to playing cs:go its looks good with some updates but its all choppy. All servers find game any of them runs really bad. Ive tried changing video setting everything. My CSS works just fine runs smooth it sets everything on high in GO. I tried medium still nothing. Computer specs

intel core i7 960 @ 3.20GHz 3.33GH

6 G.B Ram 64 bit

Graphics 2 5750 HD's any help on setting or adjustments would be helpfull thank you! its an eye sore an i wanna play

i updated drivers maybe my SLI settings if the game doesnt support i heard it can effect it. I tried everything its just not smooth i turned on the double filterd something it smooths out stuff in advanced setting and it made it look better. Like when i look around its so choppy i cant see anything clear. Turn that on smooth nice i can see but it makes my mouse aim all slide like feeling and inaccurate. Same setup used to play no problems i wiped the computer clean to much shit on it. Here i am ground zero now it doesnt work. But source does

Edited by IceVayne