Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So How Much Have You Spent On Cs:go?

So I figured I would be the one to start this thread. Compared to some people, looks like I'm going alright on the amount spent on this game so far.

You can get a pretty handy printout on the amount spent by going to your profile, clicking on Badges, find where CS:GO is and clicking "How do I earn Card Drops?"

Here's a screenshot of mine:

So far I've spent $79.19 on Drops and Passes.

What about you guys?

post-16807-0-36167100-1393887997_thumb.png

6 months of my life addicted to jailbreak and like 50$ on skins

Too much fucking time on JB. You have spent approximately $137.45 USD in the game after this card set was released.

You have spent approximately $326.16 USD in the game after this card set was released.

fucking reality check . Let's not talk about this.

You have spent approximately $334.67 USD in the game after this card set was released.

I feel the same way kim,,,,No more opening cases for me T_T never got my knife >:o

You have spent approximately $334.67 USD in the game after this card set was released.

I feel the same way kim,,,,No more opening cases for me T_T never got my knife > :o

never got a knife either I got my knife gifted from someone else.. I'm sad haha