Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Can't Take Screenshots?

Grimstrick100

Ok so I recently got a new laptop for Christmas and for some reason, whenever I play CS:S, I can't take a screenshot. I've remapped the button in options and everything but it still doesnt work. I know that the default is f12 but my f12 button controls the wi-fi so that doesnt work lol. But also, whenever I try to take a screenshot, it lags for a split second as if it took one but it doesnt appear in m recent screenshots or library or anything. Any help would be appreciated!

Ok so I recently got a new laptop for Christmas and for some reason, whenever I play CS:S, I can't take a screenshot. I've remapped the button in options and everything but it still doesnt work. I know that the default is f12 but my f12 button controls the wi-fi so that doesnt work lol. But also, whenever I try to take a screenshot, it lags for a split second as if it took one but it doesnt appear in m recent screenshots or library or anything. Any help would be appreciated!

I had a similar issue when I mapped it to a key that was in use by something else. Use something really obscure (like the *) and see if it makes any difference.

the lag is because your laptop is crap, or give specs pls

The laptop I had before this was a 2008 dell laptop..... and this one is a new HP one.

I had a similar issue when I mapped it to a key that was in use by something else. Use something really obscure (like the *) and see if it makes any difference.

yea i tried even putting the key on different regular buttons and it still does the same thing :I

I would suggest to reinstall your laptop. When I first bought Asus N56VZ, even when I listened to music it sometimes stopped the music. HDD did different kind of things, processing a lot of Asus preinstalled software that I didn't need for sure. I uninstalled around 50 software that was installed in, and it solver the problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...