Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Rizon Favoritism Ban

JustinHG

So I hopped on the Dark RP Debug event, and not even 30 minutes in I was getting RDMed and nobody cared. I was playing the Hitman and people were spamming hits on Mafia and he just shoots me thinking that I was going to kill him.. which I wasn't... I was getting pissed off so I just started RDM'ing the people that were RDMing before me, and I out of all the people RDMing I got banned... favoritism much? I think so...

oh forgot to mention that they didnt realize i was in teamspeak and rizon told everyone to stop rdming after he banned me already, and this ethan kid said well he started rdming before we called a rdm fest or something stupid like that

HG | Rizon

STEAM_0:0:7578971

DarkRP Debug Testing

9:38 PM

don't really have proof except the people that were in the server, but they didnt get in trouble for rdming so they wont care

Edited by Justin :)
  • Like 7

You were killing people as a hitman for no reason, plus they were defending themselves from YOU at spawn!

Spawn killing and rdming while in a debug event.

Tell why that is a good idea and you know our server rules still apply and even Magic repeated it at the beginning of the event.

Admit your mistake and move on, enough with the drama.

So I told them to stop breaking rules, why are you trying to twist my words?

• Like 6

[quote name=Justin :)' timestamp='1394313249' post='561310]

So its okay for everyone else to rdm without being punished? Im over it I just want them to be punished as I was.. its only fair.. I didnt start the rdming, I was rdmed first

You're the only one who took the whole situation out of context and start killing everyone around you.

Even i asked you to stop and you did not, plus it was just a 2 hour ban. Leave this to uM+ to review.

• Like 5

Justin do you have a demo that shows Rizon is playing favoritism?, or proof of them rdming you, we need proof to backup your claim. Otherwise its his word over yours.