Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Karmaofpain

No!

1. Abuser name: KarmaofPain

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM 1:11437536

3. What server? TS3

4. About what time: 2Am+

Frist off I ask The ten man dalllas #2 for a reset b.c is has not been reset since 3/5/14 by the gameme stats people in channnel was HG| Moo, [Hg] DeathShot, [HG] Reddevil+ . Deathshot said he would reset it even though it would have reseted to the dust2 b.c i was in the server with faithless and 8 others. We still played in the tne man server. Next ten man man I went to the HELP DESK and ask for the sever to be reseted once again a persin the Help Desk SBPro said the server well be reset in a second. He asked me why and told him b.c it had not been reset in three days. So with out it being restarted we play the second pug with it not be restarted........ Third time and i was very upset about it that we had not got thre server reset......If the server gets reset it goes about to DUST2 I know this You and YOU know who I talking to!!!! HLSW is very easy to use and reset a server..... KARMAOFPAIN ban me from teamspeak for asking for a reset in DALLLAS server #2 for the THIRD TIME yes i was mad b.c i asked three time for this server to be reset and it never happened. He end uo banning me from TS3 for zkaWUIF.jpg

This is not drunk this is asking for from something three times and not get the leadership of the HG Comunity to do soemthing about it. You think you know what you are doing but yet people before you have done it very well before you came along and you can't do a simple thing as see a request of a rest on a server. B.c it not on the the reset list of hg server reset list that is done at 5pm cst every day means the server does not get reseted everyday.......

You need proof ask HG| MOO, or anyone in the help desk from 10-pm cst - 12pm cst K

Edited by Clifford "No!" Kinkade
  • Like 2

Do you understand that HG | Moo has the ability to reset a server?

I'm pretty sure that I went in to a channel with Reddevil, Deathshot, Moo, and one other leadership member and ask the first time. But they were to busy to even hear what I had to say and blow me off as I was asking for nothing at all. I do understand they were in the middle of doing something when I came in as well.

Well I read that wrong but we will wait for a reply.

I don't know what you said besides asking to restart the server, but if you started to mouth off because you were angry it was warranted.

Well I read that wrong but we will wait for a reply.

I don't know what you said besides asking to restart the server, but if you started to mouth off because you were angry it was warranted.

It all boils down to I ask three different times for a reset on Dallas ten man server #2 , to 15 different people and it never got reset.

You wouldn't happen to be actually drunk yesterday were you?

nope and even I was isnt that really beside the point? When asking for something mutli times and it is not done. Doesn't everyone lose there cool

Im dropping it lock close the thread it not going help or change I shall walk away from this.

Edited by Clifford "No!" Kinkade
  • Like 1