Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Zs Mute With No Warning Or Relevance

TrooperNoH4x

I know it's a small thing, but it needs to be posted nevertheless. Little tommy muted me for typing in all caps for a couple lines of chat. Before the text in this screenshot i was only typing normally and started to laugh because someone got killed in a funny way blah blah blah. Fact of the matter is there should have been at least a warning for this already ridiculous mute.

Thanks for your time.

For reference about having to have a warning,

HG] Harle: yo adam

9:16 AM - HG | Adam Coal [A]: Sup

9:16 AM - [HG] Harle: as an admin do you have to give warnings before mute/gag?

9:17 AM - HG | Adam Coal [A]: You can, But According to the Warn/kick/ban system, Mute/Gag fall under warn

post-21904-0-18378300-1395191975_thumb.jpg

My bad i forgot about that

1. Abuser name: [HG] Little Tommy

2. Their Steam Id: 0:59067187

3. What server: ZS gmod

4. About what time: 8:10 pm march18th

5. PROOF: in attatchment

6. Please tell us about the incident: I know it's a small thing, but it needs to be posted nevertheless. Little tommy muted me for typing in all caps for a couple lines of chat. Before the text in this screenshot i was only typing normally and started to laugh because someone got killed in a funny way blah blah blah. Fact of the matter is there should have been at least a warning for this already ridiculous mute.