Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why was I banned?

flubby32

Hello.

I have no idea why I was banned, I have never in my life use cheats of any kind. I just love these servers!

1. beastpower127

2. [HG] 24/7 HOODOO - HeLLsGamers.com | Fast Respaw...

3. HG | I Love Lamp [C]

4. STEAM_0:1:15799617

5. General Exploit of Game/Map/Server

Can I please get unbanned? Thanks!

I have no idea what the exploit was!

Yeah, jackass, you built your entrance right BEHIND my sentry gun so I couldn't fix it. I asked you multiple times to move it in chat and in voice, but you just keep sitting on my dispenser, stealing my metal to upgrade it. Fuck off, we don't want douchebags.

Yeah, jackass, you built your entrance right BEHIND my sentry gun so I couldn't fix it. I asked you multiple times to move it in chat and in voice, but you just keep sitting on my dispenser, stealing my metal to upgrade it. Fuck off, we don't want douchebags.

Hello to you too, my parents were sleeping so the volume was muted.

I'm sorry for what I did it won't happen again.

How do you ban hackers for like 4 hours and me forever?

I believe hackers get permanently banned as well. Where is the hacker that was banned for four hours?

Hmmmm...

It seems like I cannot find that example anymore...

But, I did find MANY with the same charge I have banned for like 30 mins - some hours...

Proof:

http://www.hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:5365468&Submit

http://www.hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:22839477&Submit

Once again...

:mybad: :mybad: :mybad: :mybad:

It won't happen again!

I love that server... :(

I asked you to move it IN ADMIN CHAT, then again in team chat. You looked right at me both times. Don't bullshit me. If you can't man up to you being a douchebag on purpose, get the fuck out.

Would you just agree to not be a dickhead and not exploit?

If you really want to play our servers, you need to play the same as you would if you knew an admin was watching you.

(Because they usually are..)

I have!!! I can't believe I got banned for putting a teleporter in the wrong place!

I agree. Again, I am very sorry. It won't happen again. I PROMISE!

I asked you to move it IN ADMIN CHAT, then again in team chat. You looked right at me both times. Don't bullshit me. If you can't man up to you being a douchebag on purpose, get the fuck out.

I swear to anything of any value to me, I WAS NOT BEING A DOUCHEBAG ON PURPOSE! Please believe me just once!

I am not bullshitting you. I was playing at around 11 (eastern time US) so my parents were asleep and I was sleepy. I wan't paying attention to what I was doing, and I was being a total idiot by not reading the team chat/admin chat. I'm sorry. Please forgive me!

Edited by flubby32
Spelling mistake

How does someone accidentally build a teleporter entrance right behind another persons' sentry gun? I had it fully built before you even started to build your teleporter.

It's a pretty odd spot to accidentally build in, considering you build your ENTRANCE near the front of their base.

How does someone accidentally build a teleporter entrance right behind another persons' sentry gun? I had it fully built before you even started to build your teleporter.

It's a pretty odd spot to accidentally build in, considering you build your ENTRANCE near the front of their base.

He seems like a remorseful young lad, lets give him another chance. :)

As I said before, I was tired, and I was being an idiot. It won't happen again. I must have pressed the wrong button or something. I SWEAR, I didn't do it on purpose!

Please forgive me.

If I had done this on purpose, just to spam your server and annoy people, or to be a douche, like you said, why would I bother making and continuously replying to this thread? I know you guys are always monitoring the game and can easily ban me again if anything like this happens again.

I just want to play on your server. :( :(

Edited by flubby32