Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Abuse By Grimstrick In Hg Jb

xxxleafybugxxx

Grimstrick has abused his admin powers because he's essentially mad at me for blocking him in steam...

Why is he mad at me? Because he was constantly trolling me by spamming me with steam chat, and steam voice chats during my lead to try and ruin my days. (It was until I blocked him on steam that I was'nt able to lead without being disrupted.. so I blocked him)

Ever since I blocked him, he's been pissed. Today he muted my HLDJ because he didn't like the song.. or he is still just pissed.. anyways idk.

But when I was doing nothing wrong because it was in LR and I had first dibs to the play.

post-22823-0-00338700-1395363153_thumb.jpg

Lol. Leafy I didnt even know you blocked me lmao. And btw the reason I nospammed you was because you were off'ed by an admin and then a second after you stopped, you played the same song again... Haha idk why im even replying, you didnt even follow the template lmao. Plus you can see I un nospammed you like 5 seconds after haha

Edited by Grimstrick100

Fill out the abuse template for me to even consider even reading this.

Here:

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident

Also who was the admin to ask for it off?

• Like 1

It was me Beast. I said off because the song he was playing was the Katy Perry Dark Horse song and it had litterally been played like 3 rounds straight before that. I think from leafy actually. I said off, he complied but not 2 seconds later, he started playing it again to troll so i nospammed him. But i thought it was all in good fun so i un nospammed him right after that. Actualy i might have a demo so lemme check and i will post it if i do. Nope I started the demo right after the situation.

Edited by Grimstrick100