Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed [Hg] Fuzzy Dice [A] Abuse (Zombie Survival)

Verac

Im new to the server since a few days ago and recently when i try to cade i get zlisted usually because people dont like the cade. I am not shitcading. Tonight Fuzzy Dice first zlisted me for 3 hours after a cade he said he didnt like because the props were nailed to eachother. Of course this was not true only 1 elevated prop was nailed to another. A perfectly functioning cade however he said i shitcaded when it clearly was not. After complaining of this zlist {Not warned to fix it either} i got kicked for disrespect. Then he proceeded to mute me when i was arguing the zlist politely. Using no foul language or insults toward him. I have a rough image of the Cade due to the fact i was kicked before i could screenie it. And i returned as a zombie to screenshot it. It is a poor image due to the angle and the fact i kept getting killed when i tried to screenshot it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=240427045 ico_external_link.gif

well i might as well post my side now. Okay so web pms me asking of this classified as a "shitcade" i gave the go ahead to zlist thim after i spectated him post-20487-0-99839800-1395365063_thumb.jpg webflashing warns him and he doesnt respond. After that web zlisted him http://hellsgamers.c...?i=115395-verac simple zlist procedure. Then he starts raging on how he got zlisted. Told him many times he got warned and if he didnt like it he should make an abuse report. I should have took more screenshots. After that he keeps disrespecting so i kick him. he rejoins and says something smart like learn how to admin or something like that post-20487-0-43140700-1395365439_thumb.jpg my bad for not enough screenshots. I muted him so i wouldnt have to ban him for saying someting stupid and he made this report. Which i did tell him to make

well i might as well post my side now. Okay so web pms me asking of this classified as a "shitcade" i gave the go ahead to zlist thim after i spectated him post-20487-0-99839800-1395365063_thumb.jpg webflashing warns him and he doesnt respond. After that web zlisted him http://hellsgamers.c...?i=115395-verac simple zlist procedure. Then he starts raging on how he got zlisted. Told him many times he got warned and if he didnt like it he should make an abuse report. I should have took more screenshots. After that he keeps disrespecting so i kick him. he rejoins and says something smart like learn how to admin or something like that post-20487-0-43140700-1395365439_thumb.jpg my bad for not enough screenshots. I muted him so i wouldnt have to ban him for saying someting stupid and he made this report. Which i did tell him to make

Funny thing is it wasnt a shitcade in the first place.

After reviewing this, the blacklist wasnt really neccessary, the cade was fine, no rules broken for him to receive a blacklist. Only thing that was bad was him disrespecting which of course there isnt much to see since there isnt really much proof of what had happened. Fuzzy reviewed the blacklist and approved it which I will be speaking to him later on to why he did when there is no rule regarding to nailing props to each other. The microwave was nailed to the green cabinet but also nailed to the wall so it didnt really matter.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention

- reviewed.

• Like 1