Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rune Changes?

So they just posted a change on thier website stating that they were going to switch up some of the runes.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/upcoming-rune-balance-changes

Wondered anybodies thoughts on the change.

My thoughts are that I feel they are making some runes stronger/weaker to kind of see if people would change their rune pages a bit other than the normal Armor/MR/AD/AP.

They reduced the armor from 1.41 to 1 on T3 armor seals and have given all champs +4 armor to compensate. I wonder how that could change things in-game. The changes aren't in place yet so I thought I would start a topic to see peoples opinions.

The thing that bugs me most about the rune changes is that they are nerfing the armor runes and giving all champs an extra four armor. SO even if people don't use those armor runes, the champions they play are getting buffed. I think that it is really irritating for me; though, I play mid so the armor doesn't really do anything for me since I play AP casters for the most part. Occasionally I play Quinn, but not often.

Kalron, everybody should be running armor yellows. even if you're an AP caster the auto attack harass in mid can be mitigated, the jungler ganking and autoing you or using his spells that do physical damage can be mitigated. Everybody is using armor as yellows these days and if you aren't you are putting yourself at a disadvantage.

• Like 2

Kalron, everybody should be running armor yellows. even if you're an AP caster the auto attack harass in mid can be mitigated, the jungler ganking and autoing you or using his spells that do physical damage can be mitigated. Everybody is using armor as yellows these days and if you aren't you are putting yourself at a disadvantage.

True, i run flat armor yellows no matter where. In mid especially with the mastery Spell Weaving/Blade Weaving put into place the AA from the enemy can easily determine who wins a trade, who gets more harass and controls the lane, etc.