Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zoro34 =(

zoro34

well sorry to say but life is starting to be a bitch again and that means less play time =( i dont plan on this being a total good bye i plan to still be on regularly but there are gonna be times where i cant even touch the computer so if i go occasionally missing every 2 weeks know that i blame school.

Yeah you will miss you, I admit I when I was in school I got kicked out of school because of a teaching saying I said somthing I did not say in class. My parents even had a meeting at the school and told them I wouldn't say what I supposibly said at all. They didn't believe me one bit. So I got kicked out and went to cyber school. But when I was in cyber school I got to depressed and stuff so my parents signed me out of school a year later. I only had one more year to go to graduate. Now I wish I could take that all back and go back to school to finish it instead of having a GED. So stay in school guys. It will be over one day.