Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Aboose Train

Math

i am sorry for abusing my admin powers why i did that was becuase the map was too hard and no one can beat it.So i tryed to helped a guy out by slapping him to the finish line but i knew i was not supose too i will use my admin powers for reasons not to slap people on purpose i am sorry for abusing my powers and i will not do this again.

i am sorry for abusing my admin powers why i did that was becuase the map was too hard and no one can beat it.So i tryed to helped a guy out by slapping him to the finish line but i knew i was not supose too i will use my admin powers for reasons not to slap people on purpose i am sorry for abusing my powers and i will not do this again.

Alright you should know that slapping should only ever be used when someone is glitched into the map (stuck and can't move). Don't use it to cheat through a map or just for fun because you're bored and theres only a few people in the server. Next time someone asks you to slap them to help them pass a map or just for fun ignore them or just tell them you can't do that. Its not worth losing your admin over.

Since you know what you did was wrong now this will be your warning, if you abuse like this again you can expect a temp ban and possibly have your admin removed.

Also be sure to read through this admin guide to get an idea of how you can use your admin. https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79186-new-admin-training-guide-for-csscsgo-servers/

Reviewed.