Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban Request

Doofensmurf

Doofensmurfâ„¢ Unban Request

STEAM_0:0:44669759

[HG] 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch EU - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

I was playing on CS:S with 2 of my friends on the deathmatch server

([HG] 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch EU - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME) and was just messing around and bunnyhopping throughout the map.

One of my friends asked me how to bunnyhop and I turn on an autojump thing and started to demonstrate it to them. As I start to jump around and explain basic strafing I instantly get perm-banned from all HG servers. This is a major disappointment to me because I play on about 10 HG servers throughout CS:S and Gmod.

I promise I did not mean any harm by this. I do not aimbot or script at all and the only reason I have this autojumper is because I bunnyhop a lot and on CW Bunnyhop my latency is bad which makes their autojump become delayed, so they allow people to use a script.

I sincerely wish to be unbanned from HG and I promise that this was just a mistake. If you want to add me on steam and ask for any sort of proof or any verification then I will provide that if possible.

Here is my sourcebans page - https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=121787-doofensmurf

Thanks for your time and thanks for reading my appeal, I hope you consider it!

Unbanned. While I'm not a fan of these types of scripts, I don't fault you for having them for servers where they are allowed. It sounds like you didn't know the rule, so we'll let it slide this time, but I'm making an account comment on you so don't expect leniency next time.