Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info So Much Admin Abuse

Scarecrow1212

Name:Vietnam Vigilante

Id:STEAM_0:0:909211 26:29

Server:Jailbreak

Time:2:50 Mountain time

Proof:Dont have much proof other than someone in chat telling him what was going on yet he didnt listen.

Every day i go onto the HG Jailbreak server there is constant admin abuse. Admins are always slaying cts because the admins get killed as ts for breaking the wardens rules. Also admins on ther such as CRC only enforce rules when its convinient for them. THey always say "go ahead post it on the forums nothing will be done" but im postin anyway cuz of what happened today. I was playing and the warden said "unstack along the big cage and freeze". Vietnam and one other person were moving constantly and stacking into each other. I warned them twice saying "you guys stop stacking or i will shoot you. THey didnt stop so i shot and killed vietnam and the other guy. Vietnam then slayed me for freekilling despite my many warnings that i was going to shoot him. THen after trying to tell him that i warned him and shouldnt have slayed me, i was gagged. I hope this doesnt go unpunished. Thanks

Scarecrow