Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed [Hg] Zerf ºaqº Steam_0:1:43243669

Vagina

1. Abuser name: HG Zerf

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:43243669

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: Around 8PM EST

5. PROOF: http://tinypic.com/v...=8#.UzoN14WW-HN

6. Please tell us about the incident

Rebeler used the teleport in first cell to go to kitchen, I followed him through it. Didn't bait anyone, cause no one was with him. Was slayed seconds later with zerf saying it was a rule. All I wanted was an apology, but he swares its a rule. I cant find that rule in the motd or the bible.. and I've been on that server for give or take 5 years.. never heard that rule in all that time. If I'm wrong, I'll apologise for this but again I searched the fourms for a rule aginst it with no luck.

• Like 2

I've always played HellsGamers Jailbreak hearing that that was a rule that ct's can't willy nilly chase T's through the teleporter unless you were baiting in the cell with the T anyway. I've seen some of the higher admins slay CTs for this. If this isn't a rule then you'll have an honest apology

There is no rule against following a terrorist through teleporter. Only rule that I know about first cell and/or kitchen is you cant camp kitchen with the garage door completely closed.

You may give your apology either via msg or posting on his profile. Reviewed