Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Joker's Abusive Admin Powers.

AgentShady

Joker muted me and banned me for talking to much when there was at least 5-6 other people as loud as me. He chooses only me out of the group of the other 5-6 to mute. my friends were present for this abuse. Place Holder and Tyler (No Monitor). He says he warned me, but all i could here was him yelling as loud as the other people. I was not even yelling, i may have had my voiced raised but i was only doing so to help others players through an obstacle course. JOKER was doing the same thing as well. just ask my fellow players.

Then he decided to be a smart ass on the ban that i replied on about only me screaming, when he is clearly over exaggerating and making bold accusations that he cannot back up. Yes i did leave the server and join back in multiple times to get my point through but he would clearly not listen when i was trying to be calm and talk to him with a mature level of talking but he decided to act immature and abuse his powers, instead he mutes me multiple times. Even people said "aww don't mute shady."

• Like 2

If an admin has abused either you or disregarded the admin rules, please follow this template.

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident

Should it not be filled out, then there is a very good chance it will be ignored/deleted.

Please follow this template or your report will not be reviewed.