Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed -Hg- Zeladaar Banned Me ._.

Mr.Negative

1. Abuser name: -hg- Zeladaar

2. Their Steam Id: Not Sure :P

3. What server: Minecraft Realms

4. About what time: 12:32 AM

5. PROOF: i only have screenshots :P i dont know how to take ademo, and Active,Robe,and a Couple of other ppl where there too

6. Please tell us about the incident:I was on the Realms server when some guy named left4somethig unboxed a prof kit, he wanted to try it out. but i wanted to have fun and kill him while he was tyring to get kills on. then i got slayed BY -hg- Zeladaar. then after a few more killed he banned me. the reason i wasnt douchbaggrish to ppl.

1. Abuser name: -hg- Zeladaar

2. Their Steam Id: Not Sure :P

3. What server: Minecraft Realms

4. About what time: 12:32 AM

5. PROOF: i only have screenshots :P i dont know how to take ademo, and Active,Robe,and a Couple of other ppl where there too

6. Please tell us about the incident:I was on the Realms server when some guy named left4somethig unboxed a prof kit, he wanted to try it out. but i wanted to have fun and kill him while he was tyring to get kills on. then i got slayed BY -hg- Zeladaar. then after a few more killed he banned me. the reason i wasnt douchbaggrish to ppl.

Just a quick question to verify. Were you at all in the boxing ring killing while this was happening or in the outside portion of the map trying to kill him?

• Like 1

We were in the boxing ring trying to get his killstreak for his new melee weapon. he comes in here and keeps using rocket launchers snipers etc everything and he claims he doesn't care if he is a douchebag straight up admitting his intentions, I kindly asked him to go into the main field where literally 10+ enemies are at. No one was doing this except him. Also, if you read my ban reason it was for harassing other players.

It would help if you had proof of this. He's claiming you banned him for killing all over the map. Next time take a demo or screenshot and post in your ban. Even if you somehow screw up the ban reason you can always go to HG Bans and post in the ban.

I highly recommend you read this Admin Training Guide and study it every night like a born again Christian studies the Bible

• Like 4