Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Abuse Report For I-Like-Erasers

BillHicks

1. Abuser name: I Like Erasers

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:40227758

3. What server: Jailbreak CSGO

4. About what time: 8:20pm CST

5. PROOF:

Rur0ZgD.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident

Was in the HG jailbreak server for about an hour, doing my usual thing (executions whenever legal, no mercy).

I took lead, gave the order for all T's to head to Climb once cell doors open (Bill day ;D). I was sitting in the corner above dodge that can see both ladders in Doge/Obs, and erasers peeks his head up a few times, sits on ladder with his head exposed (not running towards cat or anything, just going up and down ladder to test me). Boom, headshot. Erasers goes down, and immediately slays me.

I used to do this order all the time when I played frequently, and every once in a while I hop on the server and lead a few Bill days for old times sake. Going up either of those ladders when I give my order is quite literally delaying in itself, as they are not taking the shortest path to the bottom of climb (blue room is possibly a shorter route for VIP/a few cells, but irrelevant).

Edited by BillHicks

Sorry but the screenshot you have doesn't show why you were slain, there is not enough proof. Do you have a demo? or can you find someone with a demo?

Sorry but the screenshot you have doesn't show why you were slain, there is not enough proof. Do you have a demo? or can you find someone with a demo?

He admitted to slaying me in this screenshot, it's implied that when I ask him why I was slayed, and he responds "you didn't say not go catwalk," he is both confirming that a.) I executed him, and b.) that he knows why he was executed. When I told him he was delaying, he later responded "no i was not," again implying that a.) he was where I claimed he was, and that he confirmed his route previously and b.) he does not consider going up those ladders delaying.

Unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to record or stream my play in the jailbreak server, but I'm sure there are chat logs an admin could look at if they wanted to see the full dialogue. I'd be curious to see Erasers explain the dialogue in the screenshot if he would deny that he was on the ladder, and that he doesn't consider going up those ladders to take catwalk to get to the bottom of climb an act of delaying or detouring.

edits: grammar, etc.

Edited by BillHicks

Seeing as no one seems to have a demo I can't really do anything about any of this. In the future I recommend to always be recording a demo so that when situations like this come up you can have actual proof.