Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New To Cs:go, Some Questions.

Today i decided to finally start playing CS:GO without having any experience on CSS or serious shooters before (was good at TF2, but as soldier), i found out that the learning curve is really steep and i'd like some tips regarding some things that tend to happen to me.

1. What's the best way to act around corners? For now i tend to be wary and throw some kind of nade first (usually flashbang or molotov) then wait on a side waiting for my target to come out, or i shoot at the smoke.

2. About headshots, i tend to be barely able to pull them off sometimes, any tips about sensitivity/mouse settings or things like that?

3. What's the best way to act in a situation where you NEED to get through a open area, yet there's a sniper or two around?

4. What's the most recommended weapon for newbies? I tend to either pick some sort of shotty if i'm going to be fighting in a closed area or AK47/AUG for anything else, i do not feel comfortable with sniper rifles, yet.

5. What's the best way to fight a camper sniping from a far off spot, when you have no nades?

6. When it comes to one-on-one fighting, what's the best way to act?

7. When you are REALLY close to your enemy, is it even worth to knife? (i see it has two attack styles yet i've never tried the right click one on somebody)

8. How do these people fucking snipe you out of nowhere from smoke or thin material? I mean i know you can listen to people or predict on where they last shot but those things seem like really hard to pull off.

9. Custom tip/insult/mock/etc etc here.

1. If you're planning on rushing, just use crosshair placement and place your crosshair where you think their head will be.

2. Try not to spray unless you are in close range, turn off mouse acceleration, and TAP.

3. Smokes or flashes. If there are snipers try not to stand still or walk in a straight line.

4. The best weapon for T is an AK47. P90s are also useful in some situations. The best weapons for CTs (imo) are the M4A1-S or M4A4.

5. Tap, and use evasive maneuvers. http://i.imgur.com/Lqm1IDo.gif

6. Spray if at close range, use your nades to your advantage.

7. It's worth it if they do not know you're there.

8. Luck, or if you're in an enclosed space (b tunnel into b on dust 2) they can just spray.

9. I'm Nova 2 so don't take this advice too seriously.

GUIDES/HELPFUL LINKS

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=175429996

http://thelibrarycsgo.wordpress.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121447468

Edited by _dallas

Try and look up some guides and it seems like most of your questions have to do with game sense so I will till you this. You can not teach game sense, you learn it through experience. Try and play with some people that will help you with basics, after you learn the basics of the game you will start to learn on your own.

• Like 1

1. With time and experience you will learn the common spots people play and where they will "probably" be around a corner and you can pop flash yourself around those corners.

2. Most people will tell you to have a low sensitivity, and I agree. But what you want is something you are comftorble with.

3. Smokes, flashes and more smokes.

4. The most "Noob friendly" gun is probably the P90 cause the easy spray pattern and the amount of bullets. Personally I would tell you, don't get used to it. Use ak and other rifles now so that you will be good with them at higher levels.

5. Don't peak. There is a thin line between being clever and a coward. If you have to prefire/aim where you think he'll be.

6. Always aim at the head! But it depends on range, short you can spray but compensate for the recoil. Mid-range, personally I burst then strafe then burst then strafe. Long range, tap fire, strafe, tap fire, strafe.

7. Knifing is really good for money it awards you 1500$. Personally I don't really risk it unless I am 100% sure I'll get it.

8. Hard to tell usually luck and a guess/prediction based on timing and sound.

9. HAVING FUN IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT DON'T GET WORKED UP OVER THE GAME!

You have to play a lot and have a little swag to get them JUAN DEAGS and one taps, but as boxer said playing with friends helps a lot and for mouse sensitivity that's on you bro it's like woman everyone has different likes and stuff. Have fun fragging