Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Not sure why i was banned

bush

name: tellyo

Server: Jail Break

Admin: [ HG] Dirty

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:4928429

Not sure why i was banned I got banned a few hours ago for freekilling but it was a accident. It was only for a hour so no biggie. I came back on and I was on terr. and not freekilling because I was on terr.!!!!!! Then BOOM i was perma banned. Its funny because I never free kill and if it is a free kill it is a accident. There are people on that server that do it everyday. Also I see no post on why i was banned and no evidence.

Edited by Dirty

Ok fair but there is a story behind that. First when i was perma banned i didnt have that name. Also that name was making a statement. I asked one of your admins to have a player change his name ( Nazi Pride) the admin refused so I made my name like that. I know that it would not be well taken, but i was trying to make a point. I have screen shots of said incident.

yeha, i was the admin who didnt want to force him to change his name for having 'nazi' in it. idk, i dont see nazi as being racist, not all of them are the stereotypical jew killers they're made out to be. if another admin wanted him to change his name they coulda done so, I didn't feel right doing it. i dont support racism, but i don't care if someone has the word nazi in their name. thx

Really are you joking Nazi Pride is not racist? Ask any Jewish person or African American if they are not offended by Nazi Pride. Me being Jewish I was very taken back that this was allowed in your server. I guess you have never been affected by racist in your life and how Nazi Pride can cut. If you want to think that Nazi Pride is not racist than you are a ignorant man, or I should say boy.

i'm pretty sure being a nazi makes you racist by default. however, it's up to the admin's judgement call to decide whether the word "nazi" is racist. i suppose it depends on the context. if he is trying to use the word to make others players uncomfortable or intimidated. most of the time (not always, though), having Nazi in your name or nazi flags have only one purpose: to offend or intimidate other people.

well this topic is settled i think. no sense creating an argument in here if it's not necessary. *locked*