Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse [Hg] Senpi Aboose Report

SeeMore

If an admin has abused either you or disregarded the admin rules, please follow this template.

1. Abuser name: [HG] Senpai

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:0:60810058

3. What server: HG CS:GO JailBreak

4. About what time: 15 mins ago

5. PROOF: (DEMO LINK BELOW)

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well Judge Dred was having issues with senpai (YESTERDAY) telling him he couldnt say "I am the Law!" and im not sure if anything happened that day if he got muted or if action was taken but today Judge said something about it and shot and joker said if he says it again make aboose report on him! So he did so as the demo shows and i pm'ed judge if he had demo and all that he said no he didnt know how or something on those terms so i said i had one ill make the report. Also keep in mind he says "Even leadership agrees" - Senpai, in this demo he says that leadership said he couldnt say "I am Law" But yet Joker and shot both said he couldnt. senpai is giving false rules out and it shall (<- AWESOME WORD) not be tolerate :D DL and up DO SOMETHING ABBOUT IT!

thank you,

SeeMore

PROOF: https://www.mediafir...12euh7v0sax57tr

Should it not be filled out, then there is a very good chance it will be ignored/deleted.

Edited by SeeMore
  • Like 1

Not only does the demo NOT show me taking any abusive actions, or admin actions AT ALL

but the demo itself, shows seemore, encouraging Judge Dredd to continue with the "I am the law" spam, and attempting to get a rise out of me. (proof in screenshots attached)

85dcC.jpg

85dgK.jpg

NEW PROOF: https://www.mediafir...ddtjbkjibvk3sgr

Ticks:

Look @: 140550 to see sen telling me that im not serious being an admin

Look @: 154000 to see sen say that advisers and everything agreed that its not allowed and watch it all go down thanks :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to Sen i told him that after you went off on him i wanted to see if you were actually going to do something about it because if you did i would have more proof! lolololololol Also i atleast told himm not to spam it and chated him some in steam too because ik that would pop up in demo lolololol! Also according to Judge you guys did mute and did stuff to him (Guys as in Sen and Dingletron)

And for Shot "Said he" "He" is senpai

Might of worded it wrong when i scanned over it

Edited by Icon

Seeing as he never used his admin there is no admin abuse.

Now that that is settled, you cannot mute/gag/kick/slap/ban/burn/slay for having the name or mentioning anything that has to do with "I AM THE LAW". I have no idea where you guys got the idea that you could. None of my advisors have ever said anything like that, only that console autobans you if you have the name.

I talked to seemore about the private messages he sent to judge.

P.S. Holy shit guys just post proof and wait for someone to review next time >:(